Stack the States® is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stack the States® PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stack the States® makes learning about the 50 states fun! Watch the states actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
– State shapes
– Bordering states
– Location on the map
– Hundreds of unique questions
– Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
– Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
– Create up to six player profiles
– Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
– Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
– High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
– All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
– Fun sound effects and music
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reach the checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Try to complete the whole country.
PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get rid of them before they pile too high.
PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in this fast-paced bonus game. Don't let a state fall!
Stack the States® is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the price of one!
Stack the States®:
– Does not contain 3rd party ads.
– Does not contain in-app purchases.
– Does not contain integration with social networks.
– Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
– Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Stack the States® first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Secret Quest Hidden Objects Game – Mystery Journey the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Stack the States® on PC
To download and install Stack the States® for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stack the States® on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stack the States® on PC.
Download Stack the States® for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stack the States® Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stack the States®, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stack the States® on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.