Stack Ball is a free Android Game developed by AI GAMES FZ, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stack Ball PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stack Ball is a 3d arcade game where players smash, bump and bounce through revolving helix platforms to reach the end.
Sound easy? You wish!!
Your ball smashes like a brick through colorful platforms that block its descent, but if you hit a black one, it's all over! Your ball shatters to pieces and you have to start your fall all over again.
But even black platforms are no match for a fireball falling at full speed! Choose your strategy: speed up like a madman or stop and wait for your next chance to roll and jump. Other ball games wish they were this fun!
Why Stack Ball rules:
– Crazy fast speed
– Fun gameplay
– Bright vibrant graphics
– Simple and easy to play
– Great time killer
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Stack Ball first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Stack Ball on PC
To download and install Stack Ball for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stack Ball on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stack Ball on PC.
Download Stack Ball for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stack Ball Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stack Ball, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stack Ball on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.