Squeeze Ctrl is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Squeeze Ctrl PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Remote control for the Squeezebox system. Control your Squeezebox players from your Android device.
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
*Screenshots do not show album covers to avoid copyright violations, the app itself will still display the album covers.
Formerly Squeeze Control.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.8). A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
– Replicates almost all of the functionality of a Squeezebox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
– Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
– Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
– Automatic server discovery.
– Customizable backgrounds for each player.
– Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
– Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
– Song Downloading – download songs from your server to the device.
– Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
– Customizable Home menu.
– Pebble Smartwatch support.
– Android Wear Support
– Chromecast support (Now Playing display only, no audio)
– Can pause music during a phone call.
– Support for device docks.
– App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
– Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
– Can be controlled by Tasker. For more info: http://angrygoatapps.com/sqzctrl_tasker.html
– Available in English and German
– For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
– This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS. This is especially true if you have a large library (more than 10000 songs)
– Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
– When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
– Tested with the Squeezebox Receiver, Boom.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Squeeze Ctrl first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Lightleap by Lightricks New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Squeeze Ctrl on PC
To download and install Squeeze Ctrl for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Squeeze Ctrl on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Squeeze Ctrl on PC.
Download Squeeze Ctrl for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Squeeze Ctrl Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Squeeze Ctrl, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Squeeze Ctrl on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.