Squeebles Spelling Test is a free Android App developed by Keystagefun, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Squeebles Spelling Test PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Squeebles Spelling Test by KeyStageFun is an app aimed at helping 5 to 11 year old children practise their spellings in a fun, motivating environment. It allows you to set up your own personalised spelling tests, as well as download from over 150 pre-recorded tests based on the UK National Curriculum, containing over 1800 words.
Key Features (from a parent or teacher's perspective):
– Set up your own custom spelling tests containing the exact words your children need to learn, recording yourself speaking the audio of each word, or download from over 200 pre-recorded spelling tests created by us across 5 difficulty levels, in line with the UK national curriculum for key stage one and two.
– Dyslexia-friendly features including the option of Open Dyslexic font.
– Tinted overlays or backgrounds included, aimed at assisting those with visual stress.
– A selection of accented characters allow you to set up spelling tests in French, German, Spanish etc.
– Individual statistics cover spelling test scores and show incorrect spellings so you can see what each child is struggling with.
– Print each child's previous tests and answers.
– Register unlimited children on any one device
– Share spelling tests between devices or back them up to the cloud using a free KeyStageFun account.
– Customise each child's experience with personalised settings.
– No in-app purchases, no adverts and no internet links for children to accidentally tap on.
– Parent / teacher area can be password protected.
– A motivational reward system for your children keeps them practising their spellings so they can keep earning further rewards and making progress in the game.
Key Features (from a child's perspective):
– Practise your spellings across 4 different types of test:
–> Spelling tests created by your parent / teacher (or you!)
–> Choose from over 150 pre-recorded tests created by us, in line with the UK National Curriculum.
–> "Tricky Words" mode creates a spelling test containing questions you previously answered incorrectly.
–> Random tests select 10 words randomly from all your spelling tests.
– Rescue 25 Squeebles from the clutches of the nasty Spelling Snake, including some that were designed by our "Design a Squeeble" competition winners. Each Squeeble has its own unique personality, facts and stats.
– Every time you spell a word correctly, you earn turns on the fun "Squeeberang" mini game, where Squeebles fly as far as they can through the air on boomerang-shaped colourful flying machines.
– Collect stars to trade for Squeeberangs and power-ups to use in the Squeeberang game. The more stars you have, the better the Squeeberangs you can get.
– Take part in a treasure hunt within the game, to unlock the Secret Squeeble!
– Earn power-ups to use in the game.
– View high scores, stats and the rewards you've won.
The app can be used by kids practising for a weekly spelling test or spelling bee, or those looking to improve vocabulary ahead of sats or the 11+ exam.
If you have any questions or suggestions for features, please e-mail email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Squeebles Spelling Test provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Daily Ab Workout on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Squeebles Spelling Test on PC
To download and install Squeebles Spelling Test for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Squeebles Spelling Test on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Squeebles Spelling Test on PC.
Download Squeebles Spelling Test for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Squeebles Spelling Test Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Squeebles Spelling Test, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Squeebles Spelling Test on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.