Sputnik is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sputnik PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sputnik news agency and radio is a modern media brand with global coverage.
With the Sputnik app, you'll be the first to receive breaking news, find out about major global events, read in-depth commentary from leading experts and tune into the live radio broadcasts and exclusive interviews.
The official Sputnik app is available in 51 languages.
The app grants you 24/7 access to international news, analyses and online radio.
– Easy navigation
– News feed
– Push notifications for breaking news
– Live radio broadcast
– Share articles on social media
– Save favorite articles and read them offline
Get the inside track on the major news stories and developments from around the world as they unfold live.
Sputnik tells the untold.
Ask about our opinion, Sputnik provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Laser Ball Pop on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Sputnik on PC
To download and install Sputnik for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sputnik on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sputnik on PC.
Download Sputnik for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sputnik Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sputnik, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sputnik on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.