Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Spoonradio.co. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🎉 Spoon, the audio platform loved by 30M+ people worldwide 🎉
🔥 Discover new creators daily 🔥
🙌 Join our community and find your fam 🙌
✨ Share your voice and ideas with like-minded people and make friends ✨
😊 No ads / No subscriptions / Always free 😊
Spoon is an audio live streaming platform that makes sharing your voice easy. Listen to live streams, music, podcasts, and chill with new friends!
Discover and connect with supportive community members who can relate to you. Don’t be afraid to share the REAL you!
Support your fave DJs with likes and digital gifts (Spoons) during the live stream.
👇👇 Check out some of Spoon’s cool features 👇👇
🎶[LIVE & LIVE CALL] 🎶
– Live stream up to 2 hours from your phone!
– Invite guests to co-host through the Live Call feature.
– Tune in to your favorite DJs on-the-go and never miss out on the latest streams.
– Monetize your live content and grow your audience to gain more exposure.
– A recording studio in your pocket.
– Hit record to capture ideas or save your live stream for later.
– Browse trending podcasts on music, comedy, daily life, games, advice, relationship, ASMR, motivation, storytelling, and honestly so much more.
– Customize your listening experience by rewinding or skipping to the good part!
– Start a voice-only message thread. Post a 30s voice message on your favorite topic to start a convo.
– Be more personal with your messages. Audio makes it easier to share your feelings.
– Explore using the NEW AI-curated recommendations for DJ, Live, Cast, and Talk.
– Search directly from a wide selection of content creators to always be inspired and entertained.
– Set yourself apart with a voice introduction. Introduce yourself to your fans and friends.
– Upload your profile picture to express yourself and help others to get to know you.
– Post on walls to stay connected with your fans and friends.
💻 Website: https://www.spooncast.net/
📺 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SpoonGlobal/
👍 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpoonGlobal/
❤️ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spoon_global/
💃🏾 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@spoon_global
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/spoon_global
💖 In the Spoon app, “Profile> ☰> Contact Us> Contact Us”
✉️ Customer Support https://spoonus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
[Required access rights]
[Optional access rights]
– Microphone: Permission to use LIVE and Voice content
– Storage space: Permission to save LIVE and Voice content
– Phone: Permission to use the LIVE Call during live stream
– Address Book: To prevent abuse of free spoons
Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Major Mayhem 2 – Action Arcade Shooter Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform on PC
To download and install Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform on PC.
Download Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Spoon | Audio Live Streaming & Podcast Platform on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.