Split Balls 3D is a free Android Game developed by HOMA GAMES, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Split Balls 3D PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easy to learn, hard to master. Do you think you can collect all the balls for each level and beat the record?
Finish all the levels, unlock new balls and different colors.
Discover new and original mazes as you progress in this addictive puzzle game.
Swipe to move the maze and make the balls fall down to reach the goal
Can you beat all the Boss levels in one try?
Split Balls 3D provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Zillow: Find Houses for Sale & Apartments for Rent the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Split Balls 3D on PC
To download and install Split Balls 3D for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Split Balls 3D on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Split Balls 3D on PC.
Download Split Balls 3D for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Split Balls 3D Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Split Balls 3D, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Split Balls 3D on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.