Splendor is a free Android Game developed by Asmodee Digital, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Splendor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor. In Splendor, you embody a rich merchant during the Renaissance. You will use your resources to acquire mines, transportation methods, and artisans who will allow you to turn raw gems into beautiful jewels, attract nobles and earn prestige.
Press Reviews and awards:
** Spielbox: ""The app is a sparkling jewel…""
** Pocket Tactics: ""… I’m not sure there’s a better looking board game app on the market.""
** Pocket Gamer: ""… it's a sure-fire winner.""
** Forbes: ""…high replay value. Looks and sounds great, plays smoothly…""
** Play Board Games: ""The Splendor App is pretty splendid…""
** Purple Pawn: ""The quality of the tabletop-to-mobile adaptation is first-rate.""
** Honor: Best Board Game App 2015 (BoardGameGeek)
** Received the award of the Golden Geek Best Board Game App 2015
The digital version of Splendor faithfully adapts all the various elements of the award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys’:
– Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
– Lavish graphics and cards, true to the original game.
– “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
– Solo mode, pass & play and online multiplayer (2 to 4 players).
– An exclusive game mode: scenario-based “Challenges”.
– Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th centuries.
– Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
– 3-minute step-by-step interactive tutorial to learn the game and digital interface.
– Achievements board.
– Worldwide leaderboards and rank system by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
– The expansion "The Cities" is now available! In Splendor: The Cities, set off to discover the greatest cities in Europe – Lyon, Florence or Seville.
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
Ask about our opinion, Splendor provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Remove Personal Information From A File In Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Splendor on PC
To download and install Splendor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Splendor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Splendor on PC.
Download Splendor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Splendor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Splendor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Splendor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.