SpiceJet is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SpiceJet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now planning your travel is much easier and smarter than ever before. SpiceJet Mobile App allows you to book tickets, manage your booking, add exciting SpiceJet add-on products and avail exclusive offers and privileges.
Flight Booking: With the SpiceJet mobile app you can now book tickets quickly, conveniently, anywhere and anytime in a safe and secured environment.
Manage your Booking: Change and cancel your booking with ease.
Other Products: Maximize your experience with Spicemax, buy meals, reserve seats, book extra luggage, book priority check in and priority baggage delivery and other new and exciting products.
Flight Status: Check real-time flights status on the move.
Deals: Get special and exclusive offers for SpiceJet Mobile app users.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced SpiceJet first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Pigment – Coloring Book the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install SpiceJet on PC
To download and install SpiceJet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SpiceJet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SpiceJet on PC.
Download SpiceJet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SpiceJet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SpiceJet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SpiceJet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.