Speekoo – Learn a new language is the newest Education release developed and published by LearnMyLanguage. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Speekoo – Learn a new language PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Speekoo is the new language learning app that challenges you to learn a NEW language! We tried to make it 10X faster, 10X more intuitive and 10X more motivating than anything else that exists today. And it's completely FREE.
6 languages are offered for now: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese and Japanese. But we plan to add new languages if you like it 🙂
Each language has more than 20 levels and each level has 12 lessons. To make the whole learning fun, each level is a city and each lesson represents a moment in your virtual travel.
We hope you'll like it, feel free to tell us what you think !
Ask about our opinion, Speekoo – Learn a new language provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Speekoo – Learn a new language on PC
To download and install Speekoo – Learn a new language for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Speekoo – Learn a new language on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Speekoo – Learn a new language on PC.
Download Speekoo – Learn a new language for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Speekoo – Learn a new language Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Speekoo – Learn a new language, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Speekoo – Learn a new language on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.