SpeedView Pro is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SpeedView Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SpeedView is an advanced speedometer application that uses the phone's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum and average speed, as well as the direction, total distance, and time traveled. Suitable for running, car driving, biking, or hiking.
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
SpeedView Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPN For Tajikistan in 2019 to Unblock Your Internet [Guide]
Download and Install SpeedView Pro on PC
To download and install SpeedView Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SpeedView Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SpeedView Pro on PC.
Download SpeedView Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SpeedView Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SpeedView Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SpeedView Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.