Speedtest by Ookla is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Speedtest by Ookla PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Use Speedtest® by Ookla® for an easy, one-tap connection internet speed and performance test —— accurate anywhere thanks to our massive global server network.
Millions of people have made Speedtest the #1 tool for testing internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry:
– Discover your download, upload and ping
– Mobile carrier coverage maps
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Speedtest by Ookla first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Joyride: play live trivia shows with friends the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Speedtest by Ookla on PC
To download and install Speedtest by Ookla for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Speedtest by Ookla on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Speedtest by Ookla on PC.
Download Speedtest by Ookla for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Speedtest by Ookla Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Speedtest by Ookla, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Speedtest by Ookla on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.