Specialized – Mission Control is a free Android Game developed by Specialized, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Specialized – Mission Control PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Customize, control, and diagnose your Specialized Turbo electric bike with Mission Control.
Use Mission Control to:
TUNE THE RIDE
Customize your motor characteristics with Support, Peak Power, and more tunable features.
Get immediate feedback and overviews of motor, battery, and system health.
Have a detailed overview of your fitness and ride history at your fingertips.
Adjust the motor and battery output based on how far or how long you want to ride.
Integrate and automatically upload your rides to STRAVA’s dedicated e-bike segment.
Mission Control is compatible with
– all Turbo Levo
– all Turbo Kenevo
– all Turbo S, X
– Vado and Como if they are equipped with the Specialized TCD-w display *
* If you are using a Vado bike with a BLOKS display which is not compatible with the app, please contact in with your retailer for a solution
** To better your route accuracy and maintain a continuous connection with your turbo bike, please set location permissions be set to “Always allow”.
Specialized – Mission Control provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: MX Player Pro PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Specialized – Mission Control on PC
To download and install Specialized – Mission Control for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Specialized – Mission Control on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Specialized – Mission Control on PC.
Download Specialized – Mission Control for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Specialized – Mission Control Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Specialized – Mission Control, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Specialized – Mission Control on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.