Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer is a free Android App developed by spikything.com, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Turn your phone into a Spectrum Analyzer. Speccy is an Audio Spectrum Analysis tool, which visualizes the spread of sound frequencies in the audible (and inaudible) spectrum, detected through your device's microphone, using Fast Fourier Transform signal processing. It supports the most languages of any similar app (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, German, Italian, Russian, French and Thai – with more languages added regularly) and is the only app on the market which also lets you export audio snapshot data to the clipboard (for plotting in Excel, etc).
Speccy has a wide variety of uses, such as:
• Assessing environmental noise for health and safety
• Sound checking venues PA systems and in-car stereos
• Identifying audio signals obscured to the human ear by noise
• Testing the microphone on your device
• Comparing the quality of different brands of headphones
• Testing signal generators
• Tuning musical instruments
• Measuring audio signals just outside human perception. As people age over 20 years, their aural perception range drops well below 21 kHz
Speccy has been used successfully to find gas leaks, test ultrasonic pest control equipment and has even used by EVP enthusiasts to try and detect ghosts!
The app could also help you get into a safe with a mechanical combination lock for which you have forgotten the code: With your device acoustically coupled to the safe's dial, turn the dial slowly, you can 'hear' when a tumbler drops in, because the spectrum of the sound will be very slightly different than turning one 'normal' tick (depending on the build quality of the safe). Using this technique you can detect when you hit a correct number and start dialling the other way.
Please only do this with a safe or combination lock you own – we accept no liability for misuse. If you'd like to help contribute translations in your language, see the github repo here: https://github.com/spikything/speccy/tree/master/source/assets/xml
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: My Boost New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer on PC
To download and install Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer on PC.
Download Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Speccy 📊 Spectrum Analyzer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.