Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD is the newest Educational release developed and published by LinDuo. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ADVANTAGES OF OUR APP:
* Castilian pronunciation by a native speaker
* 2375 words split into 180 topic lessons
* Does not require permanent Internet connection
* Beautiful illustrations for each word
* Phonetic transcription for each word
* Dark interface to study at night
* Choose from male and female voice
* Built in app dictionary with progress
* Game "True or False" to review pas material
* Special lessons with favorite, difficult, old, random words
* Flexible sound settings (music, speaker, effects)
* Just 10-15 minutes per day to learn all words
* For adults and teens 13+
Only 10-15 minutes per day Spending just 10-15 minutes every day, will easily allow you to remember all useful Spanish words. While memorizing words, the frequency of lesson is more important than duration of each lesson. 10 minutes on each day of the week will be more productive than one hour of tuition a week.
One minute lessons Taking into account busyness of modern life, we designed each lesson in the way so it would never take more than one minute to complete it! So you no longer need to search for free time to practice Spanish! Simply, once you get a chance, launch the app and do one lesson at a time =) Short sessions will not affect efficiency of word memorization.
Only useful Spanish words Spanish for Beginners is a free and quick start to learn Spanish language! Unlike others, we have only the most useful words, which are divided into 180 topic based lessons. Quality is here!
Teach-yourself Spanish is designed, that it will use your visual and echoic memory to help you memorize Spanish words fast and easy!
Special illustrations We use only specially developed infographics, so your eyes can quickly identify meaning of word or action without stressing them with small unnecessary details.
Word pronunciation by native speakers Our app will help you master pronunciation of Spanish words! Each word is recording by professional native speaker! Additionally, in the settings you can choose between male or female voice.
Dynamic lesson difficulty The app changes lesson difficulty gradually as you progress. To achieve this, it keeps stats for EVERY word! Example: in the spelling mode, initially you need to insert several missing letters in a word, then create a word having extra letters and finally, when you are ready, you will need to type the entire word on the keyboard.
Modes for quick learning The App includes four additional lesson types which are made of Favorites, Difficult, Old, Random words. You can add any word to your favorites and later create custom lesson from your Favorite words. Words are automatically added to "Difficult" (the ones you struggle to memorize) and "Old" (which you have not reviewed for a long time) sections. A "Random" mode will create a unique lesson.
Do not need to know how to read If you cannot read yet, no problem! Each word has a transcription in your language! And for more experienced ones, in the settings, you can choose a phonetic (like in a dictionary) transcription.
Additional features Thanks to your reviews, we are constantly updating the app to make it better! To help you take care of your eyesight, with just one tap, you can activate dark theme. If you temporarily do not have internet access, no problem! The App can work offline as well!
Review Past Material Many good apps do not pay enough attention to review past material! For this purpose we created the word game "True or False". It is very simple, but it's addictive and the most importantly, it helps to repeat past material and never to forget it!
Support and Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions, please never hesitate to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or use in-app contact form. We are always happy to answer your questions!
If you like our app, do not forget to share it with your friends in social networks.
Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to get modern Intel Graphics drivers for Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD on PC
To download and install Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD on PC.
Download Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.