Space Marshals is a free Android Game developed by Pixelbite, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Space Marshals PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ABOUT THE GAME
Space Marshals is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space! This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge – frag grenades, flash bangs, distractions, personal shields, proximity mines and more.
Choose your approach with care. Some say running into the fray guns blazing isn’t always the best option. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use disguises and covers to sneak past irrelevant guards. Use silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers.
LOAD-OUTS & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon in each mission – and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
### IMPORTANT ### Game requires OpenGL ES 3.0 support.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Episodic storyline in three chapters – ALL chapter out now!
• Gorgeous stylistic HD graphics
• Wide range of weapons and gear
• Performance based mission rewards
• Multiple factions to fight with or against – or pitch against each other
• Dual stick controls with a set of different options
• Gamepad controller support
• Google Play achievements & leaderboards
• Optimized for NVIDIA Shield Tablet and Console
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, русский, Português do Brasil
Space Marshals provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Super Saiyan Z on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Space Marshals on PC
To download and install Space Marshals for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Space Marshals on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Space Marshals on PC.
Download Space Marshals for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Space Marshals Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Space Marshals, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Space Marshals on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.