Sonos is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sonos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official app for setting up and controlling your Sonos products.
Sonos is the premium wireless sound system that makes it simple to fill your home with brilliant sound for music, home theater, and more. Customize your system with speakers, soundbars, and components that connect over WiFi. Stream any song, podcast, audiobook, or radio station to any room, and elevate your TV, movie, and gaming experiences.
Easily set up your system.
Get step-by-step instructions for setting up and adding speakers.
Control your system from any room.
With the Sonos app, you can control all your speakers, soundbars, and components. Adjust volume levels, group products to play in sync, or play something different in every room.
Connect your favorite services.
Sonos is more than an app. It’s a smart platform that brings together hundreds of services for streaming and control, including voice control. Browse all your music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks in one place.
Enjoy exclusive access to Sonos Radio.
Listen to thousands of stations free on your system, including live radio from around the world, genre stations, artist-curated stations, and original programming from Sonos.
Enhance your home theater experience.
Sonos soundbars feature special settings for TV, movies, and gaming. Turn on Speech Enhancement to emphasize the frequencies associated with the human voice and clarify dialogue, or enable Night Sound to reduce loud sound effects when you don’t want to disturb others in the house.
Personalize your settings.
Save favorites to My Sonos to get to the music faster, create alarms so you can wake up to a favorite radio station or playlist, filter content explicit content, and more.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Sonos first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Golf Clash Notebook PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Sonos on PC
To download and install Sonos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sonos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sonos on PC.
Download Sonos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sonos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sonos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sonos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.