Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic is the newest Arcade release developed and published by SEGA. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
One of the best selling SEGA games of all time – Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is now available for free on mobile! Rediscover SEGA’s super Sonic masterpiece!
Dr. Eggman is back to his old tricks, trying to find the seven Chaos Emeralds that will enable him to complete his ultimate weapon, the Death Egg. Only the triple threat of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles can defeat him in this remaster from the team behind Sonic Mania!
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Twelve Badnik-infested zones to master, from underwater caverns to neon-lit casinos!
– Compete online, take on the Time Attack mode, and the all-new Boss Attack mode!
– Play the secret Hidden Palace Zone stage that didn't make it into the original release!
– Fight Dr. Eggman's creations, including the terrifying Mecha Sonic
– Obtain all the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Sonic and Super Knuckles!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
"Without doubt, it's SEGA's best game ever." [96%] – Stuart Clarke, Mega Zone #25 (December 1992)
"Faster, slicker, more colourful, louder, bigger, and much, much tougher than the original." [96%] – Julian "Jaz" Rignall, Mean Machines SEGA #2 (November 1992)
"Packs a ton more punch than Bluey's first outing." [94%] – Paul Anglin, Computer & Video Games #132 (November 1992)
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 TRIVIA
– This is the most complete version of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 to date, complete with widescreen, 60FPS action, and a remastered soundtrack!
– This was the first Sonic game to feature the Spin Dash move
– The Master System version was the first game Tails appeared in, although he wasn’t playable!
– Unlike the Mega Drive/Genesis original, you can now fly as Tails!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 HISTORY
– The game was originally released worldwide in November 1992
– Original developer: Sonic Team & SEGA Technical Institute
– Designer: Hirokazu Yasuhara
– Lead Composer: Masato Nakamura
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Ask about our opinion, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SPOOKIZ POP – Match 3 Puzzle the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic on PC
To download and install Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic on PC.
Download Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.