Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Take home the gold with Sonic!
Join Sonic, Tails and friends at the ultimate sporting event; the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – the Official Mobile Game.
Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ includes 10 fun FREE Stages. You can purchase more Stages in-game; or purchase the All Access Pass to play all the game Stages!
● Join Sonic and his friends as they explore Tokyo!
Dr. Eggman has taken over and it's up to Sonic and his friends to save the city and the Olympic Games! Compete in Olympic Games events, win medals and challenge bosses while exploring the city of Tokyo.
● Compete in Olympic Games events – everyone can enjoy!
Tap and flick your way to victory! Tons of events to play, including the latest additions to Tokyo 2020! Choose between Olympic Games or special "Extra (EX)" events with new and exciting gameplay; Gotta go fast! Gotta go for Gold!
● Challenge friends and players around the world!
Prove you have got what it takes – can you reach the top of the leaderboard and claim the gold medal?
● 15 Olympic Games events to enjoy!
100m, 400m Hurdles, Javelin Throw, Archery, Karate, Diving, Shooting, Sport Climbing, Fencing, Trampoline, Hammer Throw, Table Tennis, Long Jump, BMX and Badminton.
● After purchasing the All Access Pass you will:
・ Unlock all Areas of the game to play: Asakusa, Odaiba, Roppongi, Nihonbashi, Shinjuku, Yokohama and Shibuya – which includes all the Stages!
・ Receive 5 Premium Demo Passes that you can give to your friends! Your friends can unlock additional stages for free and receive a special discount on Area Passes! You can also receive rewards based on the number of stages your friends clear.
・ Get rewards! Receive bonus Badges when you collect Flag Stamps.
・ BONUS: Play upto 10 daily challenges!
・ Add upto 100 friends for more fun together!
Message from Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™
Hope for a brighter future
In such difficult and uncertain times, a little smile and happiness can go a long way.
We hope that you have fun playing Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ with friends online.
Together, let's make the future brighter each day and look forward to the Olympic Games in 2021.
For the latest about the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, please see www.tokyo2020.org.
*In-app purchase is necessary to play the entire game.
TM IOC/TOKYO2020/USOC 36USC220506. © 2019 IOC. All Rights Reserved.
Ask about our opinion, Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Language Therapy: Aphasia PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ on PC
To download and install Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ on PC.
Download Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sonic at the Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020™ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.