Solv: Convenient healthcare is the newest Medical release developed and published by Solv Health. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Solv: Convenient healthcare PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
We’re about one thing: convenient healthcare for everyone.
Solv is here to help you easily find and book same day doctor appointments and urgent care visits near you! Find highly-rated doctors, read real patient reviews, and easily book appointments when it’s convenient for you and your family – including after hours and on the weekend.
Can’t make it into the doctor’s office? Solv offers telemed video visits so you can connect with your favorite urgent care provider virtually from the comfort of your couch. Video visits are a great solution for when you’re not feeling up to leaving home or aren’t able to take time out of your busy schedule.
Curious to know more about your health insurance plan? Take a photo of your insurance card and we’ll instantly explain your plan’s benefits, track your progress toward your deductible and unlock personalized insurance and wellness perks.
The Solv app allows you to stay off the phone, safely out of the urgent care waiting room, and on top of your health by providing you with an easy way to organize your upcoming and future appointments.
🌟Solv has been featured in USA Today, Fortune, Forbes, and more! Download the Solv app to find doctors near you.🌟
⏱ SKIP THE WAIT – ONLINE BOOKING MADE SIMPLE
Instantly book an in-person or video visit online from your phone, and skip spending hours in crowded waiting rooms
Enter your symptoms, select a time and urgent care that works for you
Easily rebook appointments with your previous urgent care or telemedicine provider in just two taps
Track prescriptions you’ve received
Receive a cost estimate for your visit
🏥 KNOW WHAT’S COVERED – LEARN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS
Simplified health insurance 101 to explain confusing insurance terms and learn about your plan benefits
Uncover hidden plan perks–like discounts on blenders and gym memberships
Find out about free services
View your copay, deductible, & co-insurance so you know how much your visit should cost
Keep a virtual copy of your insurance card for whenever you need it
Track your progress toward meeting your deductible and how far you are from hitting your out-of-pocket maximum
❤️WHY PEOPLE LOVE SOLV
Over 12M visits to the doctor have been book through Solv
We’ve saved patients $250M+ in medical bills by visiting an Solv urgent care partner instead of having a costly trip to the ER
Don’t like crowded waiting rooms? Solv users have saved 46+ years by booking their same day visits online to quickly see a doctor
The Solv app is completely free to use! We never sell your data.
COMMON INSURANCE PLANS COVERED BY SOLV PARTNERS
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Shield of California
Video visits may not be available in certain states and are subject to state regulations.
Ask about our opinion, Solv: Convenient healthcare provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Telecine: Seus filmes favoritos em streaming Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Solv: Convenient healthcare on PC
To download and install Solv: Convenient healthcare for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Solv: Convenient healthcare on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Solv: Convenient healthcare on PC.
Download Solv: Convenient healthcare for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Solv: Convenient healthcare Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Solv: Convenient healthcare, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Solv: Convenient healthcare on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.