SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free is a free Android App developed by SoloLearn, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SoloLearn has the largest collection of FREE code learning content, from beginner to pro! Choose from thousands of programming topics to learn coding concepts, brush up your programming knowledge, or stay aligned with the latest coding trends.
You will be greeted by the friendliest community of coders, where peer support is an essential part of learning and development. Fresh learning content is created by the community daily, facilitating efficient and effective coder skill improvement.
Join millions of other coders for anytime anywhere access to countless coding topics and assignments. Write and run real code in our mobile code editor, get inspired through real-life code samples, and engage in interactive community conversations along the way.
• Google Play's Editor's Choice 2018
• "SoloLearn has done a beautiful job creating a mobile learning experience that combines personal accomplishment with a community engagement." – Facebook's FbStart App of the Year Judge
• "[Aimed] at "millennials" and students who want a simpler way to learn." – TechCrunch
• "There are hundreds of different quizzes and activities in the code playground section to keep practicing." – Forbes
• “SoloLearn aims to make it easier by breaking down programming concepts into quick, digestible daily lessons." – Lifehacker
FRESH, FREE CONTENT DAILY:
• Algorithms & Data Structures
• Machine Learning
• Design Patterns
• And many other topics you will not find anywhere else.
PERSONALIZED. Content is delivered based on your progress, preference, and hottest market trends.
FREE 24/7 PEER SUPPORT. Ongoing community support and real-time alerts make learning to code as easy and enjoyable as it can possibly get.
FREE KNOWLEDGE SHARING. Create lessons in your area of expertise and become a community influencer that millions will look up to. Improve your profile and invest in your future using what you already know.
FREE MOBILE CODE EDITOR. Write, run, and share real code right from your mobile, without any additional installations and setups.
We love feedback. Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use SoloLearn on the Web at https://www.sololearn.com
Ask about our opinion, SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to automatically empty the trash on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free on PC
To download and install SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free on PC.
Download SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.