Solo Knight is a free Android Game developed by shimmer games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Solo Knight PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play as a nonstop knight, explore the deepest depths of a vast underground world to find your own way to knighthood!
Solo Knight is an online ARPG designed for the players who love loots & build gameplay. You can farm the golds and items such as equipment and runes in a vast underground world and use them to build your own fighting strategy to defeat the evil monsters in the dark.
There are over 130 pieces of equipment in Solo Knight, each binding a unique skill, you can always change your gears freely, different equipment combinations allow you to experience a variety of fighting styles, it is all on you to build your way to fight!
Equipment skills can be modified by runes. Depending upon the type and number of runes inserted in the equipment, the effects of the primary skill can be modified and strengthened. For instance, with the help of the rune, you can easily modify the number, size, and speed of the projectiles fired from projectile skill, as well as penetrate more enemies at once or split when hitting a target, you can even summon a totem to launch projectiles instead of yourself!
-2 PASSIVE TREES WITH 600+PERKS
There are 2 passive trees with over 600 perks which form a complex network in Solo Knight, you need to use your limited points to plan your perk and find a route of growth that matches best with your skills and runes!
We understand that your time is valuable, in addition to online rewards, we also calculate your offline rewards based on your online kills, even if you don't open the game, you'll still get loots and experience continuously!
In a place far, far away from the kingdom, there is a mysterious place that is isolated from the rest of the world. With no sign of any humans, it is the land of the monsters. Even the bravest people dare not set foot here, except my uncle, a noble knight of the past, who has been searching for his missing companions for years.
The story began on a quiet snowy night, my uncle suddenly returned and eagerly raised a roll of old parchment to me, He told me that he had finally found the whereabouts of his old friends. The parchment is said to come from the great Knight Commander, and it also invites brave people to a mysterious location for a challenge. My uncle believed every word in the parchment.
However, when we finally got to that place, we had to face the monsters that are much stronger than we thought. In a moment of desperation, we stumbled upon the entrance written on the parchment. With a vast underground world came into view, my journey to become a knight began…
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Solo Knight first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: NHRA.TV the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Solo Knight on PC
To download and install Solo Knight for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Solo Knight on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Solo Knight on PC.
Download Solo Knight for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Solo Knight Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Solo Knight, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Solo Knight on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.