SoLive – Live Video Chat is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SoLive – Live Video Chat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tired of the same old thing day after day – especially during these times? We hear you! Kick your boredom to the curb and begin video chatting with people just like you. It’s quick and easy to sign up: simply create your profile and our algorithm takes care of the rest! With our app, you can meet people from all over the world and make meaningful connections through video chat. So what are you waiting for – make the leap today and join our online community!
SoLive – Live Video Chat provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Game of Warriors PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install SoLive – Live Video Chat on PC
To download and install SoLive – Live Video Chat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SoLive – Live Video Chat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SoLive – Live Video Chat on PC.
Download SoLive – Live Video Chat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SoLive – Live Video Chat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SoLive – Live Video Chat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SoLive – Live Video Chat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.