Solar System Scope is the newest Education release developed and published by INOVE, s.r.o.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Solar System Scope PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Solar System Scope is a fun way of Exploring, Discovering and Playing with the Solar System and Outer Space.
Welcome to the Space Playground
Solar System Scope (or just Solar) contains many views and celestial simulations, but most of all – it brings you closer to the furthest reaches of our world and lets you experience lots of fantastic space sceneries.
It aspires to be the most illustrative, easy to understand and simple to use space model.
In Solar’s unique encyclopedia you will find the most interesting facts about every planet, dwarf planet, every major moon and more – and everything is accompanied by realistic 3D visualizations.
Solar’s encyclopedia is available in 19 languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese. More languages are coming soon!
Enjoy Stars and constellation of the night sky as viewed from any given location on Earth. You can point your device at the sky to see all objects in their proper place, but you can also simulate Night sky in the past or in the future.
Now with advanced options that let you simulate ecliptic, equatorial and azimuthal line, or grid (among other things).
Solar System Scope calculations are based on up-to-date orbital parameters published by NASA and let you simulate celestial positions at any given time.
Solar System Scope is well suited for all audiences and ages: It is enjoyed by space enthusiasts, teachers, scientists, but Solar is successfully used even by children of 4+ years of age!
We are proud to present a very unique set of planetary and moon maps, that let you experience a true-color space as never before.
These accurate maps are based on NASA elevation and imagery data. Colors and shades of the textures are tuned according to true-color photos made by Messenger, Viking, Cassini and New Horizon spacecrafts, and the Hubble Space Telescope.
Basic resolution of these maps is for free – but if you would like the best experience, you can check out the highest quality, which is available with In-App purchase.
Join our vision
Our vision is to build the ultimate space model and bring you the deepest space experience.
And you can help – try Solar System Scope and if you like it, spread the word!
And don’t forget to join the community and vote for new features on:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Solar System Scope first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 11 Most Interesting (Legal) Deep Web Sites [Guide]
Download and Install Solar System Scope on PC
To download and install Solar System Scope for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Solar System Scope on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Solar System Scope on PC.
Download Solar System Scope for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Solar System Scope Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Solar System Scope, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Solar System Scope on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.