Soccer Kick is the newest Arcade release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Soccer Kick PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Can you hoof your soccer ball past the Statue of Liberty? Or the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben or even the pyramids? And then all around the world!
Time your kick perfectly for extra power – the further you kick, the more coins you earn. Then upgrade your power and ball bounciness and see the ball fly past these awesome global landmarks.
How far can you kick it? Maybe to space?!
Ask about our opinion, Soccer Kick provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: YouChuru Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Soccer Kick on PC
To download and install Soccer Kick for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Soccer Kick on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Soccer Kick on PC.
Download Soccer Kick for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Soccer Kick Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Soccer Kick, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Soccer Kick on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.