Snowball.io is a free Android Game developed by Geisha Tokyo, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Snowball.io PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most addictive game with the simplest control ever.
Make a snowball bigger and bump it to opponents to flick them off the play field.
You can make one giant snowball or a number of small balls… and you can bump it directly to the opponent or snipe them with it… it is totally up to you.
How to control: swipe to the direction you want to move, and lift your finger to shoot the snowball.
Snowball.io provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Unblock Hotstar to Watch From Outside Of India [Guide]
Download and Install Snowball.io on PC
To download and install Snowball.io for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Snowball.io on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Snowball.io on PC.
Download Snowball.io for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Snowball.io Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Snowball.io, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Snowball.io on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.