SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Reviva Softworks Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Record and track your snoring with the No.1 snore app. Sleep quieter and better!
– Monitoring over 1 million nights of snoring per month
– Measures how loud your snoring is and tracks it over time
– The worldwide No.1 app for snorers on iOS and Android
The most popular and innovative app of its kind, SnoreLab records, measures and tracks your snoring and helps you to discover effective ways to reduce it.
SnoreLab has monitored more than 50 million nights of sleep and has helped millions of people to better understand or even eliminate their snoring problem.
The app is very easy to use: simply set SnoreLab running next to your bed whilst you sleep. In the morning you will discover your Snore Score, exactly when and how loudly you snored, and listen to some highlights!
SnoreLab lets you log and track lifestyle factors and any snoring remedies so you can see how they impact your snoring.
SnoreLab is attracting endorsements from doctors, dentists and users alike. The app can be useful in medical consultations when investigating sleep disorders such as sleep apnea.
Are you a room shaker or a snorter? A buzz saw or a whistler? Or do you just purr like a kitten? Discover the truth with SnoreLab! What's your Snore Score?
▷ Advanced snore detection algorithms
▷ Records sound samples of your snoring
▷ Measures snoring intensity (Snore Score)
▷ Compares snoring across nights
▷ Tests the effectiveness of any snoring remedies that you use
▷ Measures the impact of factors such as drinking alcohol on your snoring
▷ Records sleep statistics
▷ Optional full-night recording mode
▷ Email sound files
▷ Provides information about snoring remedies
▷ Easy to use, no calibration needed
Ask about our opinion, SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: IHG®: Hotel Deals & Rewards on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring on PC
To download and install SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring on PC.
Download SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.