Snapfish is the newest Photography release developed and published by Snapfish. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Snapfish PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to the Snapfish app! Sign up and claim your FREE prints!*
Jump into the new year with the Snapfish photo gifts app; the fast & easy way to order on the go. Conveniently order prints, create personalized cards, & make fun custom photo gifts directly from your mobile device. *Plus, get 100 free 4×6 prints every month (just pay shipping)! 100 Free Prints offer valid in US only, see site for full details: promo.snapfish.com/free-prints
What our customers are saying:
Excellent Service!!!!! *****
“I have been using Snapfish for many years and love it! It’s the only way I print my pictures or do my photo projects. Their mobile app is easy to use.”
User friendly *****
“Very easy to use and prints come relatively fast! 100 free prints a month is amazing and keeps me coming back even for the large prints! I haven’t been disappointed yet and this is my 4th order!!! Well worth the shipping cost! 5 stars!”
Check off your gift list all year round! Order prints, create cards, and make custom photo gifts like canvases, books, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, photo panels, framed prints and more.
Ordering is fast and easy on the go!
Upload & access photos from your device or social media: works with Google, Facebook, Instagram, iCloud, & your Camera Roll
Perks of the App:
• 100 free 4×6 prints per month
• App-specific deals on products
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view; your photos organized by time & location
• 4×5.3 prints: the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping
• Square prints: ideal for Instagram photos
• Quick turnaround! Get prints in-store at Walgreens within an hour
• Make in minutes—photo books, acrylic desk accessories & photo blocks, glass prints, and more!
• Back of card customization
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print, & choose a paper finish for entire order (glossy or matte)
• Import directly from Google Photos
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Snapfish first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Remove Bloatware From Windows 10 With A PowerShell Script [Guide]
Download and Install Snapfish on PC
To download and install Snapfish for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Snapfish on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Snapfish on PC.
Download Snapfish for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Snapfish Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Snapfish, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Snapfish on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.