Snake VS Block is the newest Arcade release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Snake VS Block PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swipe your finger to guide a snake of balls and break the bricks.
Try to break as many bricks as possible.
Get additional balls and make the biggest snake ever!
Very easy to play but very hard to reach high scores!
– Free to play
– Endless gameplay
– Simple swipe control
– Challenge your friends with the best highscore
Ask about our opinion, Snake VS Block provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pocket God™ the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Snake VS Block on PC
To download and install Snake VS Block for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Snake VS Block on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Snake VS Block on PC.
Download Snake VS Block for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Snake VS Block Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Snake VS Block, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Snake VS Block on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.