Snake Bricks is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Snake Bricks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swipe left and right, manipulate the baffle, bounce a snake consisting of small balls, and constantly bounce and hit the bricks!
As the bricks fall, try to adjust the angle, collect more balls, let the snake grow longer and break all the bricks!
* Swipe to move the bar and bounce the snake.
* Make a longer snake to strengthen attack power.
* Collect various snakes.
* Destroy as many blocks as you can.
Snake Bricks provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Confirmed: Apple Slows Down Your iPhone, What To Do About It [Guide]
Download and Install Snake Bricks on PC
To download and install Snake Bricks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Snake Bricks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Snake Bricks on PC.
Download Snake Bricks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Snake Bricks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Snake Bricks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Snake Bricks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.