Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game is a free Android Game developed by Asmodee Digital, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
***“It’s a goofy theme with fun art and high replayability, but beneath that veneer of casual play is a great middle weight card game that lives on the line between hardcore gamer and casual enjoyment.” —Jonathan Bolding “The Escapist”
***“Smash Up is smashing good fun, especially among gamers who can relax, revel in the sheer audacity of some stupid-good plays, and aren’t ashamed to let loose and let their geek flags fly.” —Dice Hate Me
Smash Up is an award-winning shufflebuilding card game designed by Paul Peterson, now available in a beautiful digital adaptation so you can play on the go with friends all over the world. In Smash Up, players draft two faction decks from their choice of pirates, ninjas, robots, zombies, and more, and combine them to create a hybrid team that is a force to be reckoned with!
A SPECIAL GAME EXPERIENCE!
The ""shufflebuilding"" game Smash Up starts with a simple premise: Take the twenty-card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty-card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents! Each faction brings a different game mechanism into play – pirates move cards, zombies bring cards back from the discard pile, dinosaurs have huge power – and every combination of factions brings a different play experience.
During play, Base cards (each with their own difficulties and abilities) are in play. Combine wisely your characters and actions' cards to obtain the most power! You attempt to have the most power on the Base from your minions when the Base is smashed. Sounds easy?
How easy is it when an opponent's Alien-Ninja decides to Beam Up your minions to other Bases – flat out Assassinate them? What about when the Pirate-Dinosaur player Full Sails in and releases King Rex to stomp your minions into the ground, or when the Wizard-Zombies use their Mystic Power to create an Outbreak, suddenly flooding minions onto the Base from the discard pile? Or what if you faced a Zombie-Dinosaur player instead and he created an Outbreak of massive beasts all at once?!?
SCORE THE 15 NECESSARY POINTS & WIN THE GAME!
When a Base is smashed, each player in first, second and third place scores points. Fourth place? Sorry, bro – try harder next time.
With nine different factions, Smash Up includes dozens of combinations to try. Pirate-Aliens play different than Ninja-Aliens, for instance. Which will you use to smash up your opponents?
And did we mention the dinosaurs have laser beams?
– Online Cross-platform multiplayer: 2 to 4 players
– Play with 4 players or solo against the AI
– 9 faction decks, including the base game set and more: Zombies, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Ninjas, Pirates, Robots, Tricksters, Wizards & Geeks
– Random or manual faction selection
– Fully automated scoring
– Tutorial system plus ‘Step Through’ and ‘Review' modes to help players learn
– Leader boards & Achievements
– Contains 16 Base cards to compete over
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to: http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/smash-up/
Find all the latest news for Smash Up on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Skip The Intro For A TV Show On Netflix In Your Browser [Guide]
Download and Install Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game on PC
To download and install Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game on PC.
Download Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Smash Up – The Shufflebuilding Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.