SmartNas is a free Android App developed by Smart Axiata Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SmartNas PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Take control with SmartNas! The app has been created to make everything simple and easy, a one-stop solution for all your Smart needs.
Download the app and you’ll be able to:
· Comprehensively manage your balance, subscribe to any of our great services and add-ons, and change your plan.
· Easily top up your balance via your SmartLuy Wallet, Bank Card or Smart Card.
· Search, select and add new songs to your Smart Tunes library.
· Browse our Smart @Home Wi-Fi plans, check your area’s coverage, book a time for installation and manage your account.
· Have a live chat with one of our agents regarding a problem or seek guidance in our FAQs section.
As an added benefit, you’ll become a SmartVIP if you top up at least 5 USD every month via SmartNas, gaining access to exclusive offers and discounts!
SmartNas provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Fandango Movie Tickets & Times on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install SmartNas on PC
To download and install SmartNas for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SmartNas on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SmartNas on PC.
Download SmartNas for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SmartNas Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SmartNas, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SmartNas on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.