Smart Track is a free Android App developed by Shipsy (Llama Logisol Pvt. Ltd.), especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Smart Track PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Smart Track Application for Last Mile Deliveries. Features;
1. Go ON-DUTY / OFF-DUTY to record attendance for the day
2. Accept pre-assigned tasks and common pool tasks through Prepare DRS
3. Deliver consignments both in online and offline mode
4. Add a consignment through consignment number or scan barcode and record a delivery
5. There are timely location and battery updates sent to the server for tracking
6. Adaptive sampling and network calls frequency to optimise battery life
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Smart Track first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Stream To Twitch From The Command Line On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Smart Track on PC
To download and install Smart Track for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Smart Track on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Smart Track on PC.
Download Smart Track for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Smart Track Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Smart Track, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Smart Track on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.