Smart Connect is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Smart Connect PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the official Smart Connect app from Sony. With Smart Connect you can decide what happens when you connect your Android smartphone or tablet to an accessory or other device. It is device and time sensitive. You can choose between single and multiple actions such as starting the music player, a slideshow, turning GPS or Wi-Fi on/off – whatever you want.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
Ask about our opinion, Smart Connect provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Enable Gmail Offline Mode [Chrome] [Guide]
Download and Install Smart Connect on PC
To download and install Smart Connect for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Smart Connect on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Smart Connect on PC.
Download Smart Connect for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Smart Connect Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Smart Connect, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Smart Connect on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.