Slitherlink X is a free Android Game developed by Ejelta LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Slitherlink X PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In a Slitherlink puzzle your goal is to form a single loop through the game field using numerical clues.
In addition to classic square grids of different sizes and difficulties this implementation of Slitherlink offers hexagon, pentagon and mixed grids. Try solving those, it may require different ways of thinking than with squares.
Five grids with virtually unlimited number of levels in each are included in the base price. Additional grids are available for purchase separately.
Automatic coloring of clues and lines helps thinking, but can be turned off for more classic look and tougher challenge.
Note: "Slitherlink X" is identical to "Slitherlink" app with purchased "Base Game" set of grids. You may want to install the free app and then use its in-app purchase after playing through its many free levels. Both apps are supported with updates and bug fixes and both have the same content and upgrades.
Please email if you have issues. Thank you!
– Tablets support
– Dark and light themes
– Many different grids
– Unlimited supply of levels
– Parity shading
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Slitherlink X first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Santander mobile PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Slitherlink X on PC
To download and install Slitherlink X for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Slitherlink X on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Slitherlink X on PC.
Download Slitherlink X for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Slitherlink X Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Slitherlink X, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Slitherlink X on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.