Slimeatory is a free Android Game developed by TNF Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Slimeatory PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
WELCOME BACK TO THE SLIMEATORYYYYYYY AHHHHHHH!!!!
So in this app you guys can create and run your own slime shop! You can make slime, sell slime and even trade slimes with your friends! The more you play the more slimes you will unlock and the more colorful and awesome your slime shop will be! Don't forget to take screenshots and tag me @Just_Ameerah on Instagram! I would love to see what you created!
Youtube: Just Ameerah
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Slimeatory first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: The Royal Affairs PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Slimeatory on PC
To download and install Slimeatory for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Slimeatory on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Slimeatory on PC.
Download Slimeatory for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Slimeatory Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Slimeatory, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Slimeatory on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.