Slime Road is a free Android Game developed by tastypill, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Slime Road PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Slime Road is a fast action sticky jumping addictive adventure!
Bounce the slimeball through rings to collect gems and win.
Can you hit the bullseye every time?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Slime Road first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Commando Hunter: Sniper Shooter PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Slime Road on PC
To download and install Slime Road for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Slime Road on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Slime Road on PC.
Download Slime Road for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Slime Road Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Slime Road, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Slime Road on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.