Slendrina: The Cellar is a free Android Game developed by DVloper, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Slendrina: The Cellar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This version includes three levels!! and is completely free from ads!!
This is the story of Slendrina The Cellar. Now she has become more evil than before and hates it when someone intruding on her territory. She will do anything to stop you. Whatever you do …. do not look back!
Try to find 8 missing old books in the dark cellar and then run to the exit.
You also need to find keys to open certain doors.
Look everywhere, for they could be anywhere.
If you like Slender Man, then you will love this horror game.
Thank you all for your kind ratings you have given me! You are the best!
If you want to send an email to me, please write in English or Swedish.
Please try the free version first to see that the game will run on your device.
Ask about our opinion, Slendrina: The Cellar provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Send Code On Skype With Proper Formatting [Guide]
Download and Install Slendrina: The Cellar on PC
To download and install Slendrina: The Cellar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Slendrina: The Cellar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Slendrina: The Cellar on PC.
Download Slendrina: The Cellar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Slendrina: The Cellar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Slendrina: The Cellar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Slendrina: The Cellar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.