SleepyTime Plus is a free Android App developed by Morning Rain, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SleepyTime Plus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Want to wake up refreshed? Every time you sleep, you enter into a series of sleep cycles that last for around 90 minutes, and waking up during one of the cycles will make you feel groggy and exhausted. 🌙
SleepyTime is an app designed to help you wake up in-between sleep cycles and allows you to start the day with a clear mind.
Don't want to pay? Download the Free version here:
Like the app? Find us on Facebook and get future updates!
Featured on the New York Times
===What this app does===
✅ Calculates when to wake up and when to sleep to feel great
✅Calculate when to wake up if you sleep now
✅Get a list of possible times
✅Add an alarm by clicking on a time
✅Option to take into account the time it takes for you to fall asleep
✅Option to use the 24 hours format or the AM/PM format
✅Widgets on homescreen and lockscreen (Jellybean 4.2 +)
✅Light and Dark theme
✅Plus users get an enhanced widget.
✅(Plus Only) No Ads
===What this app does not do ===
❎ It's not an alarm app by itself, it only adds it to your android alarm clock app
❎ Cook for you
❎ Do your homework 🐶
Spanish translation thanks to Carlos Vázquez
Russian/Ukrainian translation thanks to Vlad
Catalan translation by Ariadna
Italian translation by zokru
German translation by Ilian
Portugese translation by Antonio Pereira
Japanese translations by Yudai Kai
French Translation thanks to Vincent Airiau
Arabic Translation thanks to i7mmodi
Hungarian translation thanks to Bihari Kristóf
Czech translation thanks to Vilém Danzig
Dutch translation thanks to Perry K.
Indonesian translation by Nurahmat Agustianto
Turkish translation by Can Karatepe
Allows you to quickly set alarms based on when you want to wake up.
SleepyTime Plus provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Book Cover Maker by Desygner for Wattpad & eBooks the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install SleepyTime Plus on PC
To download and install SleepyTime Plus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SleepyTime Plus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SleepyTime Plus on PC.
Download SleepyTime Plus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SleepyTime Plus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SleepyTime Plus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SleepyTime Plus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.