SkyView® Explore the Universe is the newest Education release developed and published by Terminal Eleven. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SkyView® Explore the Universe PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You don't need to be an astronomer to find stars or constellations in the sky, just open SkyView® and let it guide you to their location and identify them. SkyView® is a beautiful and intuitive stargazing app that uses your camera to precisely spot and identify celestial objects in sky, day or night. Find all 88 constellations as they fade in and out while you scan across the sky, locate every planet in our solar system, discover distant galaxies, and witness satellite fly-bys.
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Comprehensive: Includes thousands of stars, planets, and satellites with thousands of interesting facts.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced SkyView® Explore the Universe first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Set Up a VPN on Android to Enhance Privacy and Security [Guide]
Download and Install SkyView® Explore the Universe on PC
To download and install SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SkyView® Explore the Universe on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SkyView® Explore the Universe on PC.
Download SkyView® Explore the Universe for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SkyView® Explore the Universe Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SkyView® Explore the Universe, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SkyView® Explore the Universe on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.