SkySafari – Astronomy App is the newest Education release developed and published by Simulation Curriculum Corp.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SkySafari – Astronomy App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SkySafari is a powerful planetarium that fits in your pocket, puts the universe at your fingertips, and is incredibly easy to use!
Simply hold your device to the sky and quickly locate planets, constellations, satellites, and millions of stars and deep sky objects. Packed with interactive information and rich graphics, discover why SkySafari is your perfect stargazing companion under the night sky.
• Ever wanted to know what the sky looked like in 500 B.C.? What about in 2190? With SkySafari, you can simulate the night sky from anywhere on Earth many years in the past or future! Animate meteor showers, comet approaches, transits, conjunctions, and other celestial events.
• Rich graphics unlike you’ve ever seen before! See galaxies, constellations, and more in stunning and vivid detail. Plus, optional constellation illustrations that will blow your mind.
• Just browsing the sky for something to look for? Check out the Tonight’s Best feature, which tells you which objects you’ll get the best view of tonight.
• Raise your device to the sky and SkySafari will find stars, constellations, planets, and more! The star chart updates automatically with your real time movements for the ultimate stargazing experience.
• Night Vision – Preserve your eyesight after dark.
• Locate the Sun, Moon, or Mars from our extensive database and track the arrow to be directed to their exact locations in the sky in front of you. See spectacular views of Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, and other planets!
• Learn about the history, mythology, and science of the heavens! Browse from hundreds of object descriptions, astronomical photographs, and NASA spacecraft images. Plus, stay up-to-date with SkyWeek for information about all major sky events every day – miss nothing!
• Watch animated meteor showers with complete viewing information & spectacular graphics.
• View 120,000 stars; over 200 star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies; all major planets and moons; and dozens of asteroids, comets, and satellites, including the International Space Station (ISS).
• Orbit Mode – Leave the Earth’s surface behind, and fly like a NASA space probe through the solar system (requires in-app purchase).
• Much more!
New in Version 6:
1) Complete support for Android 8. We’ve got you covered and release regular updates.
2) Clouds and astronomy, two words that rarely go together. SkySafari 6 will now (optionally) back up all your settings files and make it easily accessible on multiple devices as well as from our new web interface, LiveSky.com.
3) Redesigned toolbar, now with the ability to hide. Invisibility powers, activate!
4) Configurable font sizes – having trouble telling if that number is a 5 or a 6? Just make it bigger!
5) Better control of magnitude limits – for example, you can select to not see stars on the app that you can’t see with your naked eye!
6) Improved the databases!
7) Updated information for comets and asteroids!
8) Now the moon looks better when you zoom out! 🌚
Cosmos Collection: In-app purchase allows you to travel to other planets and stars, visualize the 3D location of deepsky objects in our galaxy, and listen to hours of audio guided tours of the heavens.
The Cosmos Collection includes:
Lift off from the Earth and travel to the planets, moons and stars.
Guided Audio Tours
Listen to more than four hours of audio narration to learn the history, mythology, and science of the heavens.
Visualize the 3-D location of stars and deep sky objects in the Milky Way, our home galaxy.
The pronunciation guide in SkySafari will help you learn how to correctly pronounce the names of hundreds of celestial objects from different categories such as stars, constellations and planets.
For more deluxe features and telescope control, check out SkySafari 6 Plus and SkySafari 6 Pro!
SkySafari – Astronomy App provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: N.O.V.A. Legacy on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install SkySafari – Astronomy App on PC
To download and install SkySafari – Astronomy App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SkySafari – Astronomy App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SkySafari – Astronomy App on PC.
Download SkySafari – Astronomy App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SkySafari – Astronomy App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SkySafari – Astronomy App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SkySafari – Astronomy App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.