Skype – free IM & video calls is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Skype – free IM & video calls PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, supercharged with a ton of new features and new ways to stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Messaging made awesome: More than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
• Supercharge your chats with Add-Ins**: No more switching back and forth between apps. Easily share content using Add-Ins without leaving Skype.
• Great for groups: Add your favorite people and start chatting. Use groups to plan together, play together, for staying in touch or just for hanging out.
• Call everyone – Skype, mobiles and landlines: Free* video and voice calls make it easier to stay connected with friends and family. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
• Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers and annotations.
• Share Highlights: Keep others updated with Highlights from your day. React to any highlights with awesome emoticons or send a private message about that highlight. Your highlights only stay visible for 7 days to your followers.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
** Add-In availability will vary by country.
We’re gradually bringing the next generation of Skype to everyone.
If you don’t see the update yet, don’t worry, it’ll be coming very soon.
Learn more about the new design and features in the Skype Blog: https://blogs.skype.com/news/2017/06/01/introducing-the-next-generation-of-skype
Upgrading to the new Skype may result in the deletion of content from older conversations.
To save photos and videos that were previously sent or received in an older version of Skype, save that content to your camera roll/photo gallery before upgrading to the new Skype.
Ask about our opinion, Skype – free IM & video calls provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: MLB At Bat New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Skype – free IM & video calls on PC
To download and install Skype – free IM & video calls for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Skype – free IM & video calls on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Skype – free IM & video calls on PC.
Download Skype – free IM & video calls for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Skype – free IM & video calls Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Skype – free IM & video calls, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Skype – free IM & video calls on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.