Sky Whale is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Nickelodeon. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sky Whale PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bounce through the sky collecting donuts to keep your narwhal up in the air! Use clouds and crazy objects to bounce higher and farther. Insane combos will take your narwhal into outer space. And scuba gear will send him on an underwater adventure. Earn coins to unlock awesome items, blasting your narwhal farther than he’s ever gone before!
• Play the REAL game from Nickelodeon's new show: GAME SHAKERS!
• The more donuts you collect, the longer you bounce through the sky!
• Insane item combos add boosts to your bounce like: DOUBLE MONEY MONKEY TOILET!
• Pick up the special rainbow donut to trigger the ultimate SUGAR RUSH!
• The more you unlock the farther you go!
Sky Whale AR Mode only works with Android 7.0 and up and devices capable of installing ARCore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.ar.core&hl=en_US). Be sure to update your device to the latest operating system and ARCore version.
Sky Whale may contain in-app advertising.
For users residing in the EU, Sky Whale may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
Ask about our opinion, Sky Whale provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 911 Operator PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Sky Whale on PC
To download and install Sky Whale for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sky Whale on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sky Whale on PC.
Download Sky Whale for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sky Whale Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sky Whale, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sky Whale on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.