SKULL Graph is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SKULL Graph PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SKULL Graph is an easy to use application for Artists and Medical Professionals. With its simple interface, users can rotate and select portions of facial and skull anatomy. Facial muscles can be individually selected, showing their anatomical location and name.
Skull bones and teeth can be highlighted displaying location and name. This includes detailed outlines of sutures, fossa and foramen of the mandible and cranium. Nose bones and cartilage are included in the application.
Toggle on/off groups of the face, or hide individual parts.
Share a screenshot of your creation with friends.
Toggle off the name display to test your anatomical knowledge!
Ask about our opinion, SKULL Graph provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: JusTalk Kids – Safe Video Chat and Messenger Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install SKULL Graph on PC
To download and install SKULL Graph for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SKULL Graph on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SKULL Graph on PC.
Download SKULL Graph for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SKULL Graph Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SKULL Graph, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SKULL Graph on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.