Skip-Bo™ is the newest Card release developed and published by Magmic Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Skip-Bo™ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Download the official Skip-Bo™ App!
Skip-Bo™, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel™ is now in Google Play! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents though, because the first player to get rid of all the cards in their stockpile wins.
● The official Skip-Bo™ App for your Android device.
● Compete with your friends on the weekly leaderboards!
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on Google Play.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo™ mobile brings you all the exciting action of the classic card game right to the palm of your hands!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Skip-Bo™ first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Language Therapy: Aphasia PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Skip-Bo™ on PC
To download and install Skip-Bo™ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Skip-Bo™ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Skip-Bo™ on PC.
Download Skip-Bo™ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Skip-Bo™ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Skip-Bo™, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Skip-Bo™ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.