Ski Tracks is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ski Tracks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Designed specifically for winter sports, the award winning Ski Tracks is your worldwide, ultimate ski companion. Record your entire day on the slopes without the need for mobile data*.
Compare your mountain experiences with your friends, from complete beginners to seasoned professionals, join the millions of people who have already downloaded Ski Tracks.
As featured in: CBS – Independent – T3 – Telegraph – New York Times – Engadget – Snowboard Mountaineer – Slope Edge – Snow Vole Awards
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Ski Tracks ideal for backcountry or where data roaming charges apply.
• Android Wear
• Ski statistics in one place.
• Specifically designed ski analysis.
• Include photographs to keep memorable moments.
• Share in multiple formats.
• Free Ski Tracks online storage
• Advanced mapping tools.
* Where data charges apply, set Data Roaming / Mobile Data Off. For more information see Android user guide.
GPS will not work accurately indoors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ski Tracks provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Ski Tracks on PC
To download and install Ski Tracks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ski Tracks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ski Tracks on PC.
Download Ski Tracks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ski Tracks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ski Tracks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ski Tracks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.