SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app takes into account the specific characteristics of cutting sheet materials (laminates, MDF, plywood, glass, plastic, chipboard, etc.) either manually or on a cutting machine.
The following functions are available in the app:
● THREE different algorithms for calculating and optimizing cutting charts to help you choose the best cutting option
● Three measurement systems (metric, inches in decimals, and inches in fractions) and easy conversion from one to another
● Select and change cutting parameters (sheet size, cutting width, space at the edge of the sheet, etc.)
● Automatically cut sheets and remnants in accordance with selected parameters
● Built-in cutting chart editor so you can cut your way
● Cut non-standard panels (scraps, remnants, etc.)
● Automatically calculate the area of sheets, parts, and scraps, cutting length, and edge length
● Built-in cutting functionality: you can cut, mark completed parts, and view cutting charts on your Android device (we recommend using a tablet—the app runs stably even on inexpensive devices)
● Export your finished work to a PDF file for printing
● Indicate edge length on parts (two types of edges)
● Grooves on parts
● Order information (order, material, order date, completion date, etc.)
● Save a list of parts and parameters on your Android device
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Keepass2Android Offline PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting on PC
To download and install SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting on PC.
Download SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SketchCut PRO – Fast Cutting on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.