Sketch Me! Pro is the newest Photography release developed and published by XnView. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sketch Me! Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The paid, ad-free version of the free XnSketch app.
Turn your photos into drawing, cartoons or sketch images in one click to create instant works of art.
Different effects easy to use with full control. Save your creations and share them with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
★ Different effects (black strokes, white strokes, pastel, pencil sketch, color sketch, cartoon, stamp, halftone, hatching, …)
★ Edge strength, and opacity adjustment
★ Contrast, brightness, saturation adjustment
★ Save or share the result with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, …
★ No registration is required, and there are no watermarks, no limitations.
Please help us to improve XnView Sketch by sending your bugs or requests on http://newsgroup.xnview.com or email@example.com
Sketch Me! Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Boating USA the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Sketch Me! Pro on PC
To download and install Sketch Me! Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sketch Me! Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sketch Me! Pro on PC.
Download Sketch Me! Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sketch Me! Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sketch Me! Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sketch Me! Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.