Sketch – Draw & Paint is the newest Art & Design release developed and published by Sony Mobile Communications. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sketch – Draw & Paint PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the official Sketch app from Sony. Sketch brings a fun drawing and photo editing experience to anyone who wants to be creative, regardless of skill level. If you need inspiration, the Sketch community is an endless source of digital art for you to explore and enjoy. You can then inspire others by sharing your own art and be a part of the community.
✓ Draw creative sketches using fun brushes and tools
✓ Enhance your pictures and photos with text and free stickers
✓ Build advanced sketches with layers
✓ Zoom to paint fine details
✓ Inspire and get inspiration from other users in the art community
✓ Participate in collaborations and build on the work of others
✓ Back up and sync your drawings to multiple devices
– Multiple brushes, pens, and pencils
– Draw with finger or stylus
– Bucket fill
– Layer editor
– Photo import
– Free stickers
– Text with multiple fonts
– Background selector
– Color tool
– Image color adjustment
– Move, scale, rotate, and flip
– Pan and zoom
– Export or share as image
– Backup and sync to multiple devices
– Top lists and global feed
– Hashtags makes it easy to find your preferred drawing style such as comics, manga, anime, or portraits
– Mentions to interact and connect with other artists
– Customizable profile page
– Follow your favorite artists, like and comment on others paintings
– Share to the Sketch art community and get recognition and inspiration from others
– Personalized feed
– Search for users and tags
– Possibility to remove sketches and block users
– No login required to explore art
CONNECT WITH SKETCH ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
? Instagram https://instagram.com/sonysketch
? Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sonysketch
? Twitter https://twitter.com/sonysketch
Get early access to the latest features and help us improve Sketch by signing up for beta versions. Please visit the Sketch Beta Community [https://plus.google.com/communities/109370935051256159645] to get started.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Sketch – Draw & Paint first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: My Talking Tom the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Sketch – Draw & Paint on PC
To download and install Sketch – Draw & Paint for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sketch – Draw & Paint on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sketch – Draw & Paint on PC.
Download Sketch – Draw & Paint for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sketch – Draw & Paint Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sketch – Draw & Paint, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sketch – Draw & Paint on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.