Six Flags is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Six Flags PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official Six Flags app allows you to make the most of your next visit to any of the Six Flags parks in North America. Whether you’re visiting us for the day, or planning for season-long thrills, we have something for everyone!
• View and share your ride and park photos*
• Navigate the park with our interactive maps**
• Access ride wait times***
• View Show and Character Meet-and-Greet Schedules!
• Purchase tickets, parking, meal deals and more
• Plan your meals with restaurant menus
• Check park operating hours
• Find upcoming special events
• Learn about all of our rides, restaurants and shops
• Connect with your company or group outing
Exclusive Passholder Perks!
• Store up to 15 passes for family and friends on your phone for easy entry****
• View and redeem your pass holder benefits
Use this app for all Six Flags parks in North America, including:
• Six Flags Wet 'n' Wild
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
• Six Flags Over Georgia
• Six Flags White Water
• Six Flags Magic Waters
• Six Flags Great America
• Six Flags New England
• Six Flags America
• Six Flags St Louis
• Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey
• Six Flags Darien Lake
• Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
• Six Flags Frontier City (OK)
• Six Flags White Water Bay
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Six Flags Over Texas
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington
• Six Flags Wet 'n' Wild Splash Town
• Six Flags Mexico
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec
• La Ronde
*My Photos available for U.S. theme parks and water parks only.
**Maps available for theme parks only.
***Ride Wait Times are available when you’re in the park after 12 pm. Enable Location Services to view wait times in the Rides section.
****Only biometric (finger scan) passes can be used for gate entry. Pass holders with non-biometric (photo) passes, including young children, must continue to bring their plastic card with them to the park.
We’re continuously improving our app! If you have any feedback, please contact us through the Settings section of the app.
Six Flags provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Six Flags on PC
To download and install Six Flags for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Six Flags on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Six Flags on PC.
Download Six Flags for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Six Flags Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Six Flags, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Six Flags on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.